Sunday 26 July 2015

A Hidden Hare

Brown Hare - Nottinghamshire, UK


Just like the hare, hidden away, this photo was also hidden away in an earlier blogpost a few weeks back.  I didn’t think too much of it at the time, as it represented something of a failed attempt to get frame filling shots of hares – ideally it should have been me hiding myself away from them, but my terrible hay fever was frustrating all attempt to do that as my frequent sneezes echoed across the farm.

Nevertheless, a couple of weeks have now passed and I’ve started to look more favourably on it as a picture: the warm evening light, and that great big eye staring out clearly from between the crops.  I’d rather have some frame-filling shots, but I’d also like some antihistamines/nasal-spray/eye-drops that work too.  Maybe next year...

No comments: